Maharaja Agrasen School of Architecture and Design aims to emerge as one of the premier Institute of Architecture, with following broad objectives-
· To impart quality education to the students by highly qualified experienced faculty.
· To promote individual talent of the students and the faculty by launching a number of prizes/medals/trophies and also committed to bring out its own Magazine.
· To develop the Maharaja Agrasen School of Architecture and Design as excellent Institute of Post Graduate and Doctoral level education in the architecture and related fields.
· To inculcate research and consultancy amongst faculty and students in the field of architecture and town planning.
· To prepare the students for immediate employment in the relevant functional areas in Industry, as against the model that just provides a degree without ensuring the employability.
Maharaja Agrasen School of Architecture & Design is well equipped with the state of the art academic areas comprising Lecture Rooms and Studios. The Art room and Exhibition space displays the current work undertaken by the students and their recent achievements. The School has Model Making Workshop which provides various machines that enable the students to make different models of buildings etc designed by them. It also has Computer Laboratory facilities which support the academic curriculum. The School is also equipped with Audio-visual facilities.
· Excellent Teaching learning process through modern teaching aids like LCD Projectors, OHPs and Laptops.
· Wi-Fi Facility on the entire Campus and 24 Hrs Internet Connectivity in all labs and Library.
· Syllabus beyond curriculum to enhance practical and general awareness.
· Extra Classes for weak students.
· Model Making Workshop, Seminar, STTP, Paper Presentations are arranged /attended by the faculty to enhance the teaching learning skills as well as knowledge up gradation.
· Industrial Visits and Continuing education programmes are regular features of the curriculum.
· Fully Equipped Conference/Seminar Hall
· Microsoft Campus Agreement for Software Licensing.
· Model Making Workshop
· Climatology Lab
· Computer Lab
· Surveying Lab
· Research Lab
· Audio-Visual Lab
Other Courses of the School