The course aims to address the acute shortage of skilled professionals essentially needed in the Construction Industry. The non-availability of skilled workers results in poor quality of construction, supervision and workmanship. The endeavor made on the part of the University is to turn-out graduates with good theoretical knowledge and practical skill for proper placement and employment. This specially tailored program introduced by UGC, not only bridges the gap existing in knowledge gained and skill required for the job but also develop student’s capabilities in holistic manner.
To train the students in various techniques in the construction of buildings and survey field, especially cost efficient techniques to develop competencies in assisting supervisors, engineers and contractors and prepare themselves for self-employment.
1.Skills to prepare plans and estimate the cost of project.
2.Skills in testing and choosing good quality building materials
3.Skills are constructions of different items like, foundations, masonry works,columns beams slabs and finishing works.
4.Skills to provide water supply and sanitary, electrical installations and fittings in the buildings.
5.Skills maintenance of buildings and constructions repairs.
6.Skills in surveying field.
7.Preparation of building drawings in Auto cad.
8.Skills in Highways
- CAD technicians
- Building code inspectors
- Cost estimator
- Field inspector
- Building materials sales associate
· Asa contractor for supplying of building materials
· Executionof specialization works like painting, bar bending etc.
· Executionof small works in Government Organizations as contractors.
Existing Institutes offering the courseinclude:
· IndusInternational University Himachal Pradesh
· DCRUSTUniversity, Murthal, Haryana.
· RaniDurgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, M.P.
· TeerthankarMahavir University, Moradabad, U.P.
Other Courses of the School